Savoir Woman Series: Shreebs Founder Casey Goch
What happens when someone who never drank coffee creates a coffee pop up? Magic. Today we're talking to Casey Goch, founder of Shreebs Coffee. More than just delicious and lovingly sourced beans, Shreebs is home to a vibrant community, online and off. We discuss how Shreebs evolved from a backyard adult lemonade stand to putting down roots in Silverlake, how to make little shifts toward a life and career you love, and how to build a solid foundation for your brand and business so it can grow organically. Got a crazy cool idea rolling around in your head about a business you want to create? Tune in and let Casey inspire you to take those next steps!
This episode is in collaboration with Savoir Collab and is part of the Savoir Woman series, highlighting #womenwhoknow. Savoir Collab is an event stage where women and their businesses are showcased to inspire others. Go to savoiragency.com to learn more.
IN THIS EPISODE-
- How Shreebs maintains it's community culture as it evolves
- The story behind the name
- Staying open to shifts in your business plan
- How to take the first steps ways from a blood sucking job and create a life you love
- The importance of celebrating how far you've come, especially in the WTH? moments
- The low down on Shreebs new location coming this summer!
STAY CONNECTED TO CASEY AND SHREEBS