Feminism Demystified with Jazmine Aluma
This episode originally aired on January 18, 2017
Subscribe on iTunes
Subscribe on Stitcher
How did feminism become a dirty word?? Today's guest takes on some of the most common misconceptions surrounding it and how ALL of us (yes you man people too!!) can embrace our femininity to move toward a more compassionate, loving and equal world. Think your religious beliefs or political views automatically exclude you from joining the sisterhood of female power? Not so fast! Jazmine challenges that there's a good chance your already a feminist and don't know it yet. Proud feministas, feminist curious and feminist skeptics will all get gems from this episode! Burnt bras and Birkenstocks not required.
IN THIS EPISODE -
- Why being a nice girl isn't always so nice.
- Can you be a conservative and a feminist?? Hell to the yes!
- Why feminist men are the sexiest men.
- Why it's our duty to speak up and BE BOLD.
- The secret to getting over your fears to live your most fabulous life.
- Feminist parenting 101
- An invitation to join us at your closest WOMEN'S MARCH and stay involved in the movement. Find out more at https://www.womensmarch.com/sisters
FIND JAZMINE AT
On the interwebs at writinginbold.com
On instagram @wrtitinginbold