Tap Into Your Intuition with Justine Malick
This episode originally aired on May 10, 2017
Raise your hand if you want to feel more confident in trusting your gut! (waving hand frantically ova here :) ) Who wouldn't want to spend more time in those magical flow states, hearing the instructions from their true north loud and clear? Today's guest shares action steps we can take to do just that. Justine Malick is an L.A. based yoga and pilates instructor who has followed her bliss across the world and back. Listen in to hear her inspirational story and pick up a ton of gems on how YOU can live your best life too!
IN THIS EPISODE -
- Justine's story, including Why Moving To Australia When You Know No One and Aren't Exactly Sure What You're Going To Do For Work is a fantastic idea :)
- The importance of following your calling
- Building trust in yourself and others
- Am I feeling paranoid or is it my intuition?
- Clarity as a relative thing (aka you don't need a sure thing guarantee to follow your gut)
- How to reset when you feel disconnected with your inner voice
- Tips on how to set up environments to slip into flow states
- Movement as a way to connect with intuition
JUSTINE RECOMMENDS -
Gypsy: A World of Colours and Interiors by Sibella Court
YogaGlo for an at home practice (Tara Judelle is who Justine mentioned in the show!)
CONNECT WITH JUSTINE -